Come Explore Kansas and Our Unique Bed and Breakfast Member Inns.
Each bed and breakfast Inn has been inspected and approved by the KBBA and must operate at or above the standards of quality established by the association to continue their membership.
Our members offer friendly, safe, and comfortable environment with breakfast as described on member’s individual website. Each member B&B assures its guests comfort, cleanliness and warm hospitality.
With knowledge of the surrounding area, community events, historic sites, shopping, sports, and great restaurants, your innkeeper will assure you of a quality experience.
Many of our members support family reunions, retreats, hunters, as well as the traveling public.
Internet service is available at most member businesses.
How To Use This Site
The B&B establishments listed in this guide are located in cities, small towns, or on farms and ranches. They range from historic homes furnished with antiques, to contemporary homes with the latest technology, to cabins in the country with room for the horses, and more.
This On-line Directory is designed to help you in locating the B&B best suited for you that is nearest your planned destination:
- Descriptions of Bed and Breakfasts are listed by location, alphabetically by town.
- Some Inns will be listed by the area location and not their mailing address.
- The B&B’s are also listed alphabetically by their names, should you know which place you are wanting information about.
- The State of Kansas Map marks the communities with member inns, in relation to major highways to help you find the names of communities in the area you are traveling.
- Many of the inns have “places to see” and “things to do” listed in the inn’s area description. The diversity of Kansas allows our member inns to be included in several areas of interest such as Agri-Tourism, Aviation, Cultural Arts, Hunting, Nature, and the Western Frontier.